11 December, 2009

NotYetSold

maybe I should change the name of my blog.. hmm... 

so the craft fair I had been working towards as my goal turned out to be on sunday, not saturday and I couldn't make it on sunday as we had planned to go to help with the rose parade float decorating stuff.  Bummer.

I emailed the person in charge to see if she had someone there that could sell my stuff and labeled it all w/prices - and then got back a relatively curt email stating she did not have anyone to sell my stuff unless I just wanted to donate it all and get nothing back OR I could ask Amy if she could sell.  Bottom line:  Amy got there a bit too late to actually sell anything but she did say that those that had a chance to look loved it - feedback is all good, so at least I did get something out of it.

now I'm going about setting up a store on etsy.com.  I've taken a bunch of pictures ; need to review their sell policy and upload.  I've also got a lead on a little boutique shop on Topanga Blvd that might sell my stuff.

I didn't start down this path to make a pile of stuff to sell, but now that I have a big pile I want to sell it so I can make more . What I would really like to do is get a bit more artsy and less craftsy and generate *art* interest - no clue how to go about that, still researching...

No comments:

Post a Comment